Choice Board to Celebrate Native American Heritage Month

I wanted to share both an idea and a link to a previous post with additional resources to help you educate others about the importance of Native American heritage and culture.

So the idea...
DIGITAL CHOICE BOARDS

These learning menus are a pretty great way to not only integrate digital literacy into the library curriculum but to amplify student voice and choice while also diving into core content.

A digital choice board is essentially a hyperdoc. I challenge you to complete the choice board I made to celebrate Native American Heritage Month. 😊




To learn how to make your own choice board using Google Slides, take a look at this video from EdTech Classroom. It's a short, easy-to-understand video with some tips and tricks and a free template you can use. In fact, I used the creator's template to make my choice board.

Popular Posts

American Indians in Children's Literature Blog

The Room of Requirement